Legal description: S31, T09, R37 ACRES 20.2+/-. TR BEG NEW COR NW4 TH W 360 S 1210 W 390 S 620 E 750 N 1830 TO POB LESS R/W SHERMAN COUNTY, KANSAS
- Main floor 1072 Sq. Ft. 2nd floor 500 sq. ft. TOTAL sq. ft 1,584
- Home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Hardwood floors in the home
- Split Air Units & whole house fan
- Added insulation to the home
- Home was built in 1932 and Seller has been working on the home and has completed many things to begin the update on this country home, you will appreciate all the work which has already been completed. There has been lots of sheetrock completed, about 75% of it, new roof on home, some updated electrical and Pex plumbing. This is a project that you, the buyer, can complete and save lots of dollars when purchasing this piece of rural real estate.
- Tool shed 16’ x 20’
- Residential garage 24’ x 36’
- Farm Utility Building 22’ x 44’
- Farm utility Quonset 40’ x 120’
- Seller will leave tin to reroof mechanic shop and 2 garages
- Concrete floors in Out Buildings
- 20.2 +/- Acres
- There is a private water well and septic system
- There is a propane generator with transfer switch; this is negotiable
Driving Directions:: From I-70 Brewster Exit 36. 7 miles South on Co Rd 2 to Thomas Co. Rd H, then West 6.75 (Rd H turns to Sherman Co. Rd 57) miles to driveway.
2017 TAXES: $427.54
Seller will consider selling maintenance equipment to Buyer (tractor, etc.)
This property is listed on Stock Realty & Auction Co. website, our sister site.