Property DescriptionGet Notified When This Auction Starts >>
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot 5 Block 5 in the Pleasant Valley Addition to the City of Colby, Thomas County, KS.
Garage: 1 Car Attached
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,168
Basement Sq Ft: 1,168
Approximate Total Finished Sq Ft: 2,336
Lot Size: 8,750 Sq Ft
Heat: Forced Air Gas
2017 Taxes: $2,708.24
Avg. City Bill: n/a
Avg. Gas Bill: $46.82
· Brick Ranch in excellent condition, has been well cared for by owner
· $10,000 spent on all newer windows for home (easy clean from inside the home.) The previous seller said they saved 40% on the gas bill for them. These are triple pane windows. Installed in 2004.
· $8,000 spent on full yard sprinkler system with drip to flower bed in rear yard, and hanging pots in patio area. There is also a hydrant close to garden plot plus sprinkler system hits the garden area. The sprinkler system is self-draining and is in various zones.
· Keyless entry for the home and the garage
· Large open kitchen with lots of dining area. Plus lovely cabinets and the kitchen comes fully equipped with appliances.
· Main floor laundry chute in hall closet. You can easily put a stack unit in the bath off kitchen.
· Covered Patio in lovely, groomed rear yard
· Brick home with windows, eaves, etc. wrapped for easy care and maintenance.
· 9 inches of insulation added to attic in 2005
· Newer driveway and storm doors
· Concrete apron around foundation of home
· Personal property sold “as is”: range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, window treatments