Nodaway Elevator, Inc. is an excellent business opportunity for an investment minded group, a co-op type operation, or for a group of farmers wanting to avoid the harvest rush. No more long waits for your trucks and trailers to return to the field. This facility is located in southwest Iowa in the heart of the state’s most fertile soils. The elevator has operated for more than 60 years and has an excellent reputation and a very loyal customer base. Approximately 800,000 bushels total grain capacity.
• Approximately 800,000 bushels of total grain storage with approximately 175,000 bushels of flat storage
• There is a 50’x 80’ heated shop with an additional small storage shop to the north
• Newer grain bins hold 240,000 bushels
•One additional bin holds 115,000 bushels
• There are numerous other smaller grain bins
• All the electrical has been updated
• There are two grain elevator legs with a 10,000 and 3,500 bushel-per-hour capacity. The older leg in the wooden original elevator has a 1,800 bushels-per-hour capacity
• The scale is modern and has been inspected and updated annually
• Plenty of room for expansion
Legal: East 358.5 feet Lot 1 of the town of Nodaway and the east 345 feet of Lot one in Shiffer’s addition in the town of Nodaway and commencing at the SE corner of NE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 20, T71N-R35W of the 5th P.M. Thence N 264 feet, thence W 165 feet, thence S 264 feet, thence E 165 feet to the POB all in Adams County, Iowa.