LEGAL DESCRIPTION: E2 OF LOTS 11-13 BLOCK 28 IN THE SOUTH PARK ANNEX ADDITION CITY OF COLBY, THOMAS COUNTY, KANSAS
Main Floor Sq Ft: 744
Basement Sq Ft: Partial
Approximate Total Finished Sq Ft: 744
Lot Size: 4,688 Sq Ft
Heat: Floor Furnace
A/C: Window Air
Yard Building: 2
2020 Taxes: $752.88
Avg. City Bill: $140.00
Avg. Gas Bill: $50.00
- Great rental income property or make it your very affordable own home
- Charming cottage
- Close to school
- Floor Furnace and window air unit
- Newer roof
- Partial basement , great for storage and storm protection
- Two-yard buildings
- Eat-in kitchen
- Bathroom tub, stop plug isn’t working, shower is fine
- Tenant in place (24 hour notice to view is requested)
- There is a month to month 30 day lease in place.
- Rent is $600 and security deposit is the same
- Personal property included in it’s “as is” condition: range, refrigerator, yard buildings, washer & dryer
A Cottage With Personality.
Don’t delay calling or texting Molly to view this newly listed 2-bedroom, one bathroom home. This property would be a great rental income property, or it can be your very affordable own home. The list price allows you to be able to personalize and update it…making it a cottage with style and personality.
There is a spacious eat-in kitchen, and appliances are included (range/refrigerator). There are two bedrooms. Each bedroom has ample natural light and great closet space for a smaller home.
Call or text Molly today at 785 462-5203 and make your appointment to view his cottage and become it’s next owner