LEGAL DESCRIPTION: LOTS 19-20 AND NW OF LOT 18 BLOCK 29 IN THE SOUTH PARK ANNEX ADDITION CITY OF COLBY, THOMAS COUNTY, KANSAS
Currently a 3 Unit Rental
Main Floor Sq Ft:984
Basement Sq Ft: 984
Approximate Total Finished Sq Ft: 1,968
Lot Size: 7,813 Sq Ft
Heat: Forced Air Gas
A/C: Window Air
Yard Building: X
2020 Taxes: $1,142.98
Avg. City Bill: $148.00
Avg. Gas Bill: $60.00
- Great Rental Income property…Or live in one unit and rent out the other two.
- Seller pays utilities.
- Each unit has 30 day rental least agreement
- Seller has owned and managed for many, years.
- Includes appliances and most of the furniture. In “AS IS” condition.
- Main floor features two one bedroom, one bath units that are furnished and appliances included. Rent for main floor units : $ 550 with same for security deposit. The west main floor unit is vacant at this time
- Basement Unit: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Rent is $600 with security deposit the same.
- Large Corner Lot with Nice size yard building
- Close to school
- Newer Roof & Off street parking in rear
- 24-hour notice is requested for showings
Rental Income Property…Great Rate of Return.
Call or text Molly today for your appointment for private viewing of this 3-unit apartment building. The Seller’s have owned for many years and have done a great job with tenants and up keep on the units.
Great location, with easy walk to downtown, library or the school. The large corner lot gives extra privacy.
These units are selling with appliances and furniture. This makes the units easy to rent. The seller pays the utilities, however if you figure the rate of return, there is still a great margin for a solid return on your investment.
With tenants currently in place in two units, request for 24-hour notice if possible in in place. The west unit is vacant. Call or text Molly today for your appointment to view this property 785 462-5203