Legal Description: Pt. of the SW ¼ of section 18-45-21W Pettis County, MO, containing 44+/- acres.
Land Location: From the junction of Hwy 65 & Hwy B, go southwest on Hwy B for 1.82 miles to Sacajawea Road, turn west and go .63 miles, Fischer Stables is on the north side of Sacajawea Road.
Address: 22299 Sacajawea Road, Sedalia, Missouri 65301
General Description: Looking to expand your current operation? Looking for a great opportunity to start a new Equine facility business? Or, just looking for a great investment for your portfolio, you just found it!
This is a current working equine facility on 44 +/- acre property in Sedalia, Missouri, located off Hwy B and Sacajawea Road, close to the Katy Trail and the State Fair Grounds. This modern, 50 stall equine facility offers a lighted indoor event arena, a piped fence outdoor event arena, as well as a 20-stall additional barn and equipment, shed out back and six 3 +/- acre pipe fence paddocks, concrete aisles, men and women restrooms with showers, tack rooms and much more.
Fischer Stables has been providing professional equine care, lessons, and has hosted events such as showing, roping, and barrel racing. Fischer Stables has also provided clinics such as; Pat Parelli, Reining, Cutting, Hunter certification and more.
This facility was built in 1977, the facility was then bought and completely renovated in 2008 with property features as follows:
- 150’x150’ wood truss building
- 40’x 60’ machine shed w/220-amp electricity, concrete floor & water outside the building
- 40’x105’ additional building with 20-stalls
- 80’x190’ indoor riding arena
- 25 stalls, 12’x12’ on each side of the riding arena (50 total)
- 4 pipe fence turn out pens on each side of the main building
- The outdoor arena is 240’x130’ with a 12’ return lane
- Elevated announcing area and waiting room
- 60’ steel round pen
- automatic water for the outside paddocks
- 3 shelters, 12’ x 16’ on 3 of the outside paddocks
- Access to the Katy Trail which is horse-friendly for 35 miles
- Trailer parking available
- Grass on property available to be cut and baled
- Business Office
- Wash bay
Fischer Stables is a diamond in the ruff! With all the capabilities that this property has to offer it needs someone like you to take it to the next level of market dominance!
2018 Taxes: Approximately $6,820 (Due to splitting of tracts)
Seller/s: Fischer Wesselman Properties, Joe Fischer