LEGAL DESCRIPTION: LOT 7 IN BLOCK 22 ORIGINAL CITY OF COLBY, THOMAS COUNTY, KANSAS
Formerly known as Beyond the Mug
Downtown Commercial Building
Approximate Total Finished Sq Ft: 2,950
Lot Size: 3,125 Sq Ft
Heat: Forced Air Gas
2018 Taxes: $2,809.76
Improvements to Building: 2014: New walls, electrical, front door, awning, lighting, and condensing unit on roof for front of building. Front windows were repaired. 2016: Furnace was cleaned, and new duct work was installed in kitchen. Roof has new aluminum coating. A new commercial water heater was installed. 2017: The meeting room was renovated.:(A new HVAC unit was installed, walls were built, new electrical, lighting and carpet.) All storage areas have been organized with shelving. New steps were built outside the rear door of the building.
• The kitchen is completely equipped, clean, spacious and has been well maintained.
• There is a meeting or conference room which is beautiful area for meeting, parties, showers, etc.
• This is an opportunity to be your own boss, and to be the C.E.O. of your own company.
• This has been a successful business in downtown Colby, Ks which brought style, atmosphere and quality food and service to the public.
• A great place for locals to gather to share coffee and conversation, or a gathering place for social and business events.
• Previous owners have already put hours of passion, work and money into making this not only a business but a vital part of the community. Beyond the Mug was a gem in our downtown Colby district.
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN SALE “AS IS”: Commercial Hood, 6 Burner Gas range and Flat top, Electric convection over and proofer, Upright cooling case, Kitchen Sinks and Counters, Display cooler and under counter refrigerator, 2 Refrigerators/freezers & 2 Freezers, Rancillio Expresso Machine & Griner, Bunn Coffee maker, & Airpots, Commercial Panini Press, Misc Kitchen Equipment/pots, pans, utensils, bowls, etc., Double Commercial Fryer, Ice machine, Vintage Storage Units, Display and Storage Shelves, Tables/Chairs, Bar