LEGAL DESCRIPTION: E50′ OF LOTS a, 11, 14, 15, 18, & 19 IN BLOCK 7 OF THE ORIGINAL CITY OF COLBY, THOMAS COUNTY, KANSAS
Garage: 2 Car Detached
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,410
2nd Floor Sq Ft: 1,043
Basement Sq Ft: 705
Total Approximate Finished Sq Ft: 2,955
Lot Size: 7,000 Sq Ft
Front Porch: X
2018 Taxes: $2,334.14
Avg. City Bill: $222.18
Avg. Gas Bill: $40.00
- Incredible charm & updates throughout this home 3 BRs, but could easily convert office to 4th bedroom
- Two updated bathrooms (one on upper level is like a SPA)
- Large living room with lots of windows and an electric fireplace
- Beautiful original woodwork throughout the home
- Large front porch (THE PORCH…the place where you can create an outdoor living area a place where friends and family can gather and put the electronics down for a bit)
- Fantastic galley style kitchen that features a dining nook, open front cabinets and updated appliances. Lots of storage in the kitchen and you will love the “farm style” sink.
- There is a multi-purpose room that has an open “see through” between it and dining room. This is a great office, den or can be converted back to 4th bedroom if needed.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms, storage and a fantastic full bathroom.
- The larger bedroom is the master. It has a full wall of built-ins and great natural lighting, plus spacious closet space.
- The Seller’s updated this home with great thought to practicality, style and protecting the timeless charm of the era of the home. This truly could be a “model” home.
- Newer updated windows and Newer two car detached garage
- Basement offers large laundry room with storage and a room that would be perfect for your “work out room or game room for kids.”
- Wonderful staircase with spacious landing and hall way on upper level.
- The home has 2 minisplit systems(one on each level) which provide electric heat and air. The main unit has capacity for 2 more indoor units if desired. These are ductless no-allergy systems
- Personal property included: refrigerator, range/oven, washer, dryer, dishwasher, dehumidifier, window blinds. “all personal property is “as is’