Property DescriptionGet Notified When This Auction Starts >>
THIS IS A TRACT OF LAND, NOT DEVELOPED YET. THE ILLUSTRATION IS FOR A PRELIMINARY PLAT THE SELLER WAS WORKING ON, HOWEVER THERE ARE NO BUILDING LOTS FINALIZED AT THIS TIME AND ONLY A TRACT OF LAND FOR SALE…FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Development Land For Sale
- A Tract of land located in Davis Family Legacy Subdivision City of Colby, Kansas
- 35 Preliminary Building Lots. Preliminary labled as Block 1 Lots 1-16 and Block 2 Lots 1-2 and Block 4 Lots 3-9 (Originally was a Tract of land located in Davis Family Legacy Subdivision, was purchased 2013 for development of housing)
- Great Location, just south of the Colby Walking Trail and the Colby Community College. This tract is in the main development area for growth in Colby, Ks. The location South, with easy access to I-70, hospital, retirement living complex and assisted living, commercial and the most recent new housing development makes this prime land for development.
- Preliminary Lots 1-4 in Block 2 are right next to newest city park and swimming pool. These would be high end lots for building sites.
- It currently is zoned Residential and would give a developer a great opportunity to build new single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, etc. However, with it being so close to commercial, with obtaining a zoning variance to commercial, a developer would have the opportunity to sell individual tracts for commercial lease or sale. There are not many residential or commercial lots available in Colby, Ks.
- The Seller of this tract of land, purchased and developed and sold 17 new single-family homes in the past 4 years. There is still such a strong desire for newly constructed, affordable homes. (For more information about these homes and cost base, contact the listing agent).
- Full disclosure is being made that the plat illustrated is a preliminary plat only. The City of Colby is aware of this preliminary plat and would cooperate and work with any interested Buyer in regard to additional information regarding obtaining final plat approval. This tract of land of land is in the Davis Family Legacy Subdivision to the city of Colby. This preliminary plat again is not finalized with the City of Colby and is just an illustration of what current owner was working towards.