Property DescriptionGet Notified When This Auction Starts >>
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 7.9+/- ACRES TRACT IN SE CORNER OF SE/4 S OF RR R/W LESS 4/W IN S32 T 07 R034, THOMAS COUNTY, KANSAS
Garage: 2 Car Attached
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,664
Basement Sq Ft: 1,400
Approximate Total Finished Sq Ft: 1,664
Lot Size: 7.9+/- Acres
Heat: Forced Air Gas
Fence & Patio: X
2020 Taxes: $1,448.50
Avg. Elec & Gas Bill: $200.00
- This property is just west of Colby, small acreage of 7.9 +/- acres
- The Seller purchased several years ago on an on-line auction site
- There is full disclosure, the seller hasn’t occupied the property and is selling in “as is” condition with no implied warranty or guarantee.
- This would be a great property to purchase and fix up to flip or live in.
- There is some newer plumbing in home but not sure if it is all hooked up.
- The furnace appears to be original.
- There was a tenant in the home, who removed items.
- There is no floor covering in most rooms, just sub-flooring.
- Master bedroom, does offer a private master bath and two closets
- Large eat-in kitchen with lots of great lighting
- There is a second exit from basement, through the attached two car garage
- There is fencing on acreage and horses have been on property in the past.
- Large wooden fence around the frontage of home.
- This property has cedar/log type exterior siding
- Over-sized two car garage
- Opportunity to own a rural acreage property close to town and you fix the home up to make it your style and your home.
- Priced to where you have the ability to make it your country dream home with your own vision.
- This property will probably not be funded with a government guarantee mortgage, such as V.A., F.H.A. or U.S.D.A with the condition, please have finance in place for the purchase.
- Personal property included “as is”: none