BigIron Realty Wants You!
Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic team? BigIron Realty is now adding quality real estate professionals who want to work together to sell real estate throughout the Midwest. Currently licensed to conduct business in eight states, BigIron Realty specializes in farm and ranch land sales.
What does a career with BigIron Realty mean for you?
When you decide to work with BigIron Realty, you are provided a multitude of resources to maximize your selling potential. If you’re looking for unparalleled marketing, new technologies, including selling real estate at ONLINE auctions, BigIron Realty is the place for you!
The BigIron Realty Difference.
What sets us apart from our competitors? The support and appreciation we provide our agents. BigIron Realty has a full marketing team on standby that provide:
- Assistance with advertising listings on multiple platforms
- Social Media management
- Information Technology assistance
- Immediate website updates and email blasts
- Compilation of video footage into crisp, professional movies of your listings!
Because of the instant credibility of BigIron, working as an agent with BigIron Realty gives you more marketing power – an advantage you will need in the current farm economy. We have an extensive list of clients and existing prospects – the only thing missing is you!
Give us a call now at 402-564-3369 or email your resume to Contact@BigIronRealty.com
June 7, 2018
Job Description: Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent
Vice President of Operations
BigIron Realty Wants You! We are currently looking to hire 2 full-time agents: 1 in Central Nebraska, and 1 in Southeast Nebraska. These self motivated agents should be solution oriented, driven individuals, that desire to work in a fast-paced growth environment. These agents will focus on farms, ranches and properties used for recreational or agricultural activities, including both acreages with homes/barns and/or land with little or no improvements.
Our goal is to provide outstanding service to our clients, through our core values of integrity, honesty and hard work.
Real estate managers in the agricultural industry are responsible for overseeing and supporting a company or business’s real estate strategies by managing all aspects of real estate transactions.
• Answer customer questions/requests to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Develop and manage relationships while cultivating a new or existing pipeline of clients.
• Organize and manage a real estate portfolio through developing and following standardized processes, evaluating real estate strategies, and negotiating real estate transactions.
• Collaborate with other corporate functions ensuring real estate processes are aligned and followed.
• Ability to develop, implement, and deliver on plans to achieve/exceed sales targets.
• Sell in a changing and challenging agricultural environment, utilizing critical thinking and a strategic mindset to understand the environment (land owners, banking, laws, & etc.) and gain access to customers to make an impact in land sales.
• Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver on strong sales results.
• Operate with high integrity and comply with BigIron Realty policies and procedures.
Benefits Working for BigIron Realty:
• Unlimited income potential.
• Access to bidders and buyers from all across the U.S.
• Nebraska Real Estate Agent
• Flexible schedule and ability to work from home (if desired).
• Each agent will have his or her own target area to seek listings and brand individually, with no competition from other BigIron Realty Agents.
• Access to cutting edge technology, marketing strategies, proprietary auction software, office assistance, custom agent marketing materials, drones, and a large lead source.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Currently licensed as a Nebraska Real Estate Agent.
• College-level education preferred, but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years of real estate selling experience.
• A minimum of 2 years in sales or sales leadership with the ability to work independently on a virtual team. Agriculture background highly preferred.
• Knowledge of land including: agricultural, livestock, hunting, wildlife & recreational activities, land management, and etc.
• Experience in creating land/property maps, and understanding topography maps.
• Filming, photography, and editing is a plus
• Strong contacts, with personal and intimate knowledge, in the target area
• Self-directed to work full time as an independent contractor & to receive commission-only compensation.
• Strong problem-solving and sales and negotiating skills.
• Strong sense of customer focus with the ability to create and maintain respectful and pleasant relationships with customers and clients.
License: Nebraska Real Estate License